Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

108.365

April 18, 2011
I think that I will someday write a recipe book.  Did any of you make the Gallo Pinto?  Try this next one sometime and let me know what you think:

Thai Italian Spaghetti & Garlic Butter Asparagus: 
Cook a bunch of Thai rice noodles; drain, and add a can of diced tomatoes.  Sprinkle about 1/2 tsp each basil, Italian seasoning, oregano, *secret ingredient* turmeric powder, a dash of salt and coarsely ground pepper; about 1/4 cup chopped zucchini;  simmer. Meanwhile, on a foiled pan, roast asparagus (I used frozen this time, but I prefer fresh) uncovered with some butter on top, ground "everyday seasoning" (from Trader Joe's), and fresh garlic chunks (a clove or two), and a dash of garlic salt for 10-12 min, then set the broiler and broil for a couple more minutes. YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment