Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

312.365

November 8, 2011
After being diagnosed with food allergies almost four years ago, I decided to eat healthier and be more aware of what I'm putting into my mouth.  As as result, I've lost 15 lbs and feel better than ever, cooking amazing fun foods, and eating way more fruits and veggies!  Our bodies need 9-13 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables every day, but who eats that much?!  I'm into whole foods (natural and preservative free), fresh and organic (when I can).  I've added Juice Plus+ to my diet-- a product that contains the essential micro-nutrients of 17 different fruits and vegetables in a capsule (or gummy).  So, even the days I don't get many fresh items, I know that I'm getting the essentials my body needs.  My immune system has never been so strong and recovery from workouts has taken probably half as long as before.  If your interested in learning more, check out the website: www.livingwaterartsjuiceplus.com.  I love talking about nutrition and health!

No comments:

Post a Comment