Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

21.366

January 21, 2012
Here's where things get a little confusing.  And shocking, in an exciting kind of way.  I apologize to my faithful daily followers for the sudden silence of daily photos.  I've been taking so extended time away from the internet the past two weeks and have been making some changes in my photography business, with the intention of making it BETTER.  Better blog, more room to spread my wings and share my photography with all of you.  Honestly, I don't know how this transition is going to work out this next week, but I will do my best to make it as seamless as possible without losing any of you.

With new ideas comes a new name for the photography side of my life:  Bubbling Brook Photography.  The details need to be worked out, but my new blog site is starting.  It's a rough draft, to be sure, but when you get to the new site, please click on the "blog" tab to continue following my photo-a-day project.  Please click on the "follow" link on the new blog page to get my daily photo posts!  Thank you for continuing on this exciting new journey with me!!! Tell your friends! Tell your family!
-----------
Truth:  1. If I tell you that you'll be my photo of the day, you probably will be.  2. If you come over for a dinner party, you'll probably be asked to wash the dishes.  Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment