Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

176.365

June 25, 2011

Best moment of the day was standing with weak knees at the very crest of a waterfall, feeling the mossy ground vibrating under my feet from the power of the water surging underneath it, and hearing the continuous thunder of the falls as it hurled down a couple hundred feet to the pool below.  It reminded me of Psalm 42:7, "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."  Overwhelming things happen, way more than we think we can survive (you know what I'm talking about), but more powerful than roaring water dashing us against the rocks, is a God who loves you enough to not let you drown.  "Trust me in your times of trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory," Psalm 50:15.  Be blessed today!  This is what living water looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment