Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

39.365

February 8, 2011
Writers get "writer's block," musicians lose their music, and artists have a blank canvases staring bleakly at them.  I'm discovering that photographers sometimes get... I don't know what to call it-- image block, perhaps. It's not that I don't carry my camera around with me all day, because I do.  It's not that I miss the perfect moment to freeze in memory, but maybe I'm not looking for them all the time.  My brain gets too filled with things to see parts of my life that have become so routine they're ordinary.  Why remember the ordinary? So maybe in the mundane I'll rediscover why I love life so much!  So here's to mac n' cheese:
P.s. If you're reading this, my divulging into my ordinary life may not seem so interesting, but hang in there; maybe you'll glimpse a "good" photo now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment