Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

18.365

January 18, 2011
The photo of today is like taking a look through my eyeballs.  They say eyes are the windows to the soul (I think "they" were right) and so the following photo is a reflection of my soul and what's most important to me.  I would not be the woman I am without the unconditional love, grace, and healing of my God, who cares so much for you, too! If you're reading this and you're going through something heartbreaking or painful, know that God heals all things. In Exodus, the Israelites had just escaped from slavery, were chased through the desert by their Egyptian captors, watched the Red Sea part in front of them and they crossed over (a million bucks says they were running!), watched the sea wash back over their pursuers, wander through the desert for a few days without water, then... an oasis in the wilderness. Healing, rest, refreshment, springs of water!  Ready for the journey ahead.
(p.s. I just got my new 50mm lens in the mail yesterday! This photo is taken with it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment